At Azel we provide integrated email and telemarketing services for the SME Business to Business Market.
Together we have over 15 years of sales and marketing experience with proven results. We have satisfied clients across multiple markets including print products, audio visual and ICT. Our extensive ITC portfolio includes IT hardware vendors, Value IT resellers and systems integrators, distributors and software companies. We have a long history of working with both small companies and enterprise organisations helping with their immediate and longer-term strategy for future Sales and Marketing initiatives.
What we do:
Azel uses a standard approach to our projects that is tailored to each client specific products and services for conducting a clear, concise and effective campaign under the guidance of Azel Consultant’s industry experts.
Our activities centre on two main areas, direct email newsletters and product promotion as well telemarketing campaigns. Used together in a multi-stage strategy or individually these are exceptionally effective at promoting general business, service and product awareness, generating new leads, call backs and appointments and establishing direct contact with new prospects in all market sectors. This initial contact results in the generation of sales leads, sales leads generate sales presentation, and sales presentations generate customers.
“Azel E-Mail and Telemarketing services combine industry leading practice to achieve the best results”
- Long lasting - information gathered will lead to a list of call-backs for your diary over the next 12 months extending the campaign’s tangible results for quite some time beyond the initial period of engagement.
- Flexibility - external telemarketing and direct email services can not only can be utilised for one off campaigns, but as part of a broader strategy designed to respond to your changing needs.
- Enable your staff to concentrate on their main job - utilising their skill sets in the most effective way.
- Dedicated member of staff - will work with you to understand the market, and products or services being offered. This will enable you to be sure that you are getting a focused response. No matter how big or small the requirement you will be allocated dedicated staff.
- Extend your sales team -With coordinated email and telemarketing you can make up to six times more customer contacts per day than is possible with face-to-face selling.
- Establish direct contact - telemarketing enables you to establish direct contact with your target market increasing the effectiveness of your campaigns and proving a greater response then direct mail alone.
A coordinated and successfully managed email marketing campaign with Azel simplifies your campaigns by managing mail lists easily, sending newsletters fast, personalising newsletter content and tracking your campaign's status with live reports.
Main Features of Azel Mail
- Reports with the opening rate, click rate, statistics per receiver or per day.
- Real-time email click-through and HTML open tracking.
- The ability to analyze the receivers' behaviour, to measure campaign efficiency, and evaluate its impact on sales, etc.
- Sending in HTML and Plain Text
- Adhere to legal standards with email unsubscribe options and exerting every effort to ensure you are not ‘spamming’ your prospects.
A word about Telemarketing:
Telemarketing is not telephone soliciting. Telemarketing is a part of direct marketing and along with email marketing it offers more targeted and customised interactions then traditional marketing, that prompt the consumer to engage with and act on the content from the outset.
Rather than going for the quick sale, which is often ineffective and can lead to prospects losing interest very quickly and developing a negative image of your sales team and even organisation, it involves relationship building. Building the relationship takes more time and offers your contact the opportunity to make an informed decision armed with all the facts about your company and its products and services. This rarely occurs with the initial call. Expect anywhere from three to ten calls to complete the sales cycle for each qualified prospect.